Questions ( click to view the answer )
Check your thermostat and make sure that it is switched to cool and that the temperature is set where you want it. Also set the fan switch to auto. You can also check the circuit breaker to make sure the switch has not been thrown.
- Check your thermostat, make sure the fan switch is set to auto and the temperature is set below the current reading.
- Check the fusebox, you may have to reset it.
- Check your filter; if clogged, air will not flow
- Check for open doors or windows
- Check the inside of the doors for gaps
- Adjust the damper levers located on each air outlet grill
- Check thermostat. Be sure it is switched to the "Heat" position, and the fan switch is set to "Auto."
- If our system has a pilot light, be sure it is lit.
- Look inside the cabinet where the furnace is located for a switch that looks like a wall switch. Be sure it is in the ON position.
- Check electrical circuit breakers at the system or at the main panel. If unsure of whether the breaker is tripped or not, switch it off and then back on to be sure.